We do this work because we have great compassion for leaders; we’ve been there ourselves.
We know those feelings of excitement and uncertainty, clarity and ambiguity that surround leaders who are growing.
We do this work because we love:
- Supporting what’s emerging in leaders as they grow
- The thrill of research and the moment of insight
- Big, ambiguous questions – to us they are the start of a great adventure
- Discovering the first principles, edge cases and fresh mental models that yield valuable insights
- Building elegant, powerful action plans and tools
- Donating ten percent of our time to pro bono work for our community
We love working work clients who value:
- Alignment and integrity
- Clear thinking and communication
- Compassionate, high-performance leadership